Attorneys at Law
Trusted, Kansas City attorneys offering legal support you can count on.
Experience a Fresh Start In Life
Bankruptcy, traffic tickets, and consumer fraud can happen to the best of us. At Kentner Wyatt Attorneys at Law our goal is to facilitate your legal process, so it’s as efficient and easy as possible.
With years of experience, our Kansas City bankruptcy attorneys can help you become debt-free, keep your driver’s license, fight against big business, experience a fresh start in life, and more.
Our Legal Services
Don’t fight the legal system alone. With years of courtroom experience, as your Kansas City attorneys, we’ll make sure your voice is heard.
Get the defense you need Without the outrageous fees
At Kentner Wyatt Attorneys at Law, we offer affordable rates with flexible payment plans. We understand that attorney fees can be a major concern for our clients, and we never want you to feel like a number. Hire someone you can trust who has the experience and expertise to make this difficult process easier for you. We believe no one should lose the benefits of a professional legal defense due to cost.
We make sure we always have a low attorney to client ratio and hands-on attorney service. You will have your documents prepared by your attorney personally, and we never require our clients to fill out worksheets. If you contact us with questions, an attorney will do their best to assist you. If we miss your call, you will receive a phone call back within one business day. Most of our cases are prepared, finalized and signed on the same day with you and your attorney working together in his or her private office.
Years of Experience
For over 20 years, we’ve worked as a trusted guide through the legal system in Kansas and Missouri. We’re here to help provide the representation you deserve.
Thousands of Cases
From bankruptcy to traffic law, we’ve helped thousands of people with cases just like yours. Join our long list of satisfied clients who have benefited from the experience of our legal team.
Serious matters require professional experience. No matter the charge, no matter the circumstance, we’re determined to get the best results possible when we represent you.
Need to Declare Bankruptcy Now?
If you’re interested in filing bankruptcy, don’t go at it alone. As your Kansas City bankruptcy attorneys, we’ll help ensure you are fairly represented. When filing for bankruptcy, you can expect:
- Filing for bankruptcy will trigger the automatic stay, preventing creditors from taking action to collect their debts, including calling you, suing you, or sending you letters.
- Relieve your debts. You may be able to discharge your obligation to repay any of your dischargeable debts.
- Keep your home. By using the bankruptcy exemptions, many debtors can go through the bankruptcy process without losing any of their property.
- Rebuild your credit score. Declaring bankruptcy now can get you started sooner on rebuilding your credit.
Request a Free Consultation
- Sit down with one of our expert attorneys to discuss your case today. We offer our clients up to 45-minute free consultations to assess your case, discuss a plan, and offer you legal advice.
- Everything in the consultation is confidential. However, this consultation does not form an attorney-client relationship and is only used to assess possible claims, defenses, eligibility, and cost of representation. For one of attorneys to represent you, a formal agreement with need to be signed.